Charvel Pro-Mod DK24 HH 2PT CM - satin burgundy mist
Unavailable - contact us
Euroguitar Lille : Unavailable
36 rue Littré, Lille
from Monday to Saturday
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Phone : 03 20 88 85 85
CHARVEL Pro-Mod DK24 HH 2PT CM (2969411519) solid body electric guitar features sculpted shredder’s cut heel and a scalloped lower back bout for easy upper access to the fingerboard, the alder body in the classic Dinky™ style is cloaked in several stage-stealing finishes.
The bolt-on caramelized maple “speed” neck has graphite reinforcement, silky-smooth hand-rubbed urethane back finish, heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel and Luminlay® side dots. Its 12”-16” compound radius caramelized maple fingerboard features comfortable rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets, pearloid dot inlays and Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut.
Brimming with versatility courtesy of the mini two-way toggle switch for series and parallel, this axe features an HH pickup configuration consisting of a direct mount Custom Seymour Duncan® Full Shred SH-10B bridge pickup and direct mount Seymour Duncan® Alnico II Pro APH-1N neck pickup. The bridge pickup radiates a crisp top-end with low-end articulation, while the neck pickup has incredible range with soaring highs and silky lows.
Blending sophisticated style with assertive tone, the DK24 HH 2PT CM also offers premium modern features such as a five-way blade pickup switch, Stratocaster®-style skirt knobs for the volume (with 500K EVH® Bourns® low-friction potentiometer) and no-load tone controls, Gotoh® Custom 510 recessed tremolo bridge, locking tuners, chrome hardware and more.
- SKU 2969411519
- Solid body electric guitar
- Alder body
- Bolt-on caramelized Maple neck, "Speed" profile
- Caramelized Maple fingerboard, 24 jumbo frets
- Scale 25.5" (648 mm)
- Compound Radius 12" > 16" (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Neck width 1st fret 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- HH pickup configuration, Seymour Duncan Custom Full Shred SH-10B (bridge) + Alnico II Pro APH-1N (neck)
- 5-way pickups selector switch
- 2-Way Mini Toggle switch, down/series, up/parallel
- Gotoh Custom 510 Tremolo
- Charvel Die-Cast Locking
- Graph Tech TUSQ XL nut
- Gloss body / satin neck finish
- Original gauges 9-42
- Euroguitar Reference : 91026