Dsm humboldt Simplifier Classic Zero Watt Stereo Guitar Amp
36 rue Littré, Lille
from Monday to Saturday
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Phone : 03 20 88 85 85
DSM & HUMBOLDT Simplifier Classic Zero Watt Stereo Guitar Amp features a 100% true analog preamp that recreates with obsessive detail the most useful and popular clean channel preamps in the market AC BRIT: Classic AC30 sparkly and tridimensional sound. A true British heritage since the 60's. AMERICAN: Classic blackface deluxe sound. Sweet and dynamic with a balanced response. By far the most used amp on studio recordings MS BRIT: Classic clean-to-crunch vintage plexi style amp.
A key part of a tube amp sound and response is the tone stack behavior. The tone stack on the Simplifier is a genuine configurable three band classic amplifier topology, keeping the same feel, response and interaction of the original amp.
Power Amp Sim stage is an accurate approximation of the interaction between the power tubes, output transformer and global feedback, which produces a particular frequency response for different tubes and speakers. PRESENCE: Controls the hi-mids response just like the feedback based presence control on tube amps. Turn it up to cut through the mix or turn it down to sweeten aggressive distortions. RESONANCE: Controls the low-end and resonance peak caused by transformer-speaker interaction in tube amps. Now you can control the dampening factor and get super tight low-end clarity and authority. POWER TUBES SECTION: 3 way toggle switch that mimic the different response of classic tube types: EL34: Complex mid response with a compressed feel. 6L6: A more open and dynamic response with deeper bass and sparkling highs. KT88: Similar to 6L6 but with improved low-end range, perfect for bass or 7+ strings guitars.
Tweakable Cabinet simulator that takes the heritage and experience of ©DSM Noisemaker developing the most useful and innovative cabsims of the market. You can easily dial two independent cabinet simulators panned LEFT - RIGHT with MIC POSITION controls that responds as a real CENTER/OFF AXIS microphone position adjusting the precise amount of high-end roll off you look for. A three way toggle switch allows you to choose independent cabinet STYLE for each side. 1x12 Combo, 2x12 or big 4x12 cabinet simulations that you can combine with any of the 3 preamp voicings, adding an extra dimension to your sound development.
Spread Control allows you to create a pseudo stereo imaging, by shifting the phase of one channel on selected key frequencies. It will make your sound bigger and 3 dimensional, even if you are using a mono configuration. This spread is useful to get that "dual Cab" sound with realistic physical separation, very useful for recording on a stereo track, or playing with headphones.
- SKU DSM & Humboldt DSM-SIMC
- Tube guitar amp simulator (preamp / power amp / cabinet / microphone)
- Made in Chile
- 100% true analog preamp that recreates the most useful and popular preamps (VOX AC30, Fender Blackface Deluxe et Marshall Plexi)
- Tone stack on the Simplifier is a genuine configurable three band classic amplifier topology
- Power Amp Sim is an accurate approximation of the interaction between the power tubes, output transformer and global feedback
- 3x presets that mimic the different response of classic tube types (EL34, 6L6, KT88)
- Tweakable Cabinet simulator allows to dial 2x independent circuits panned LEFT - RIGHT, with MIC POSITION controls that responds as a real CENTER/OFF AXIS microphone position
- Spread control allows to create a pseudo stereo imaging, by shifting the phase of one channel on selected key frequencies
- Controls : see pictures
- I/O : see pictures
- Powered with optional bloc
- Current draw 80 mA
- 115 x 65 x 55 mm
- 430 g
- Euroguitar Reference : 102390