Duesenberg Double Cat - black
Only one available - need verification
Last one available
36 rue Littré, Lille
from Monday to Saturday
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Phone : 03 20 88 85 85
The DUESENBERG Double Cat (BLK) is a dual pickup, 22 fret, chambered solid body electric guitar, featuring a Cat Eye F-Hole, deep cutaways and a 25.5" scale. It is also available as a 12-string edition.
The Double Cat is made from solid alder in which we route large sound chambers. The body is then topped with a flat maple top featuring a Cat Eye styled F-Hole. This distinct construction of a solid but chambered alder body combined with a flat top and a one piece maple neck gives the Double Cat the special tone which musicians all around the world came to love.
The Double Cat is equipped with our proven pickup combination of our classically wound GrandVintage humbucker for the bridge and the smooth and creamy Domino P90 singlecoil for the Neck. The middle position of both pickups features a special wiring, which splits certain low end frequencies out of the humbucker signal, resulting in an open and extremely versatile addition to your pallet of sounds.
- SKU DDC-BK
- Chambered solid body electric guitar
- Made in Germany
- Chambered american Alder body
- Maple top
- Body size 47 x 34 cm
- Body depth 4,5 cm
- 1-piece bolt-on Maple neck, D profile
- Nut width 42,5 mm
- Neck width 12th fret 52 mm / 2.05"
- Neck thickness 1st fret 21 mm / 0.8"
- Neck thickness 12th fret 24 mm / 0.95"
- Indian Rosewood fingerboard, 22x jumbo frets
- Scale 648 mm / 25.5"
- Radius 305 mm / 12"
- Duesenberg GrandVintage Humbucker bridge pickup
- Duesenberg Domino P90 single coil neck pickup
- Master volume, master tone, 3-way switch
- Duesenberg steel saddle bridge
- Duesenberg Deluxe Tremola tremolo
- Duesenberg Z-Tuners Art Diego
- Duesenberg case included
- Euroguitar Reference : 86216