Epiphone Dave Rude Signature Flying V Outfit Ltd - alpine white
Unavailable - contact us
Euroguitar Lille : Unavailable
36 rue Littré, Lille
from Monday to Saturday
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Phone : 03 20 88 85 85
The EPIPHONE Ltd. Ed. Lzzy Ltd. Ed. Dave Rude Flying V Outfit (EVDRAWCH1) solid body electric guitar was designed by Tesla’s legendary guitarist and features a classic Flying V in an Alpine White gloss finish with a red pearloid pickguard, ProBucker™ humbuckers with coil-splitting, Grover Rotomatic™ machine heads, a GraphTech™ nut, an EpiLite™ Case, and a signed Certificate of Authenticity.
Since 2006, Dave Rude’s fiery solos, impeccable rhythm, and charismatic stage presence have inspired Tesla and two generations of loyal fans worldwide. A longtime devotee of Epiphone, Rude originally asked the Nashville R&D team to design a one-off custom Flying V based on his favorite concert t-shirt, which led to the creation of his new Signature model.
“The first time I opened the case, I couldn’t believe how beautiful it was,” said Rude about his new Signature Flying V. “The sound, the look, the feel—it’s a dream come true. I had always read about how my favorite artists went back and forth when designing their signature guitars. I thought this would take a long time. But Epiphone made it perfect right out of the box. Thank you!”
- Custom shop : no
- Electric guitar style : classic metal
- Number of strings : 6 strings
- Right-handed / left-hand : right-handed
- EPIPHONE Ltd. Ed. Lzzy Ltd. Ed. Dave Rude Flying V Outfit
- SKU Epiphone EVDRAWCH1
- Solid body electric guitar
- Made in China
- Solid Mahogany body
- Solid Mahogany neck, 1960's SlimTaper D profile
- Varnished Maple fingerboard, 22x medium-jumbo frets
- Scale 24.75"
- Radius 12"
- Nut width 1.68" - 42.67 mm
- Epiphone ProBucker humbucking pickups
- Volume per pickup
- Master tone
- Epiphone LockTone Tune-o-matic bridge
- Epiphone Stopbar tailpiece
- Grover Mini Rotomatic tuners
- Gloss finish
- Epiphone EpiLite case and signed COA included
- Euroguitar Reference : 92014