Epiphone Lzzy Hale Explorer Outfit Ltd - alpine white
Unavailable - contact us
Euroguitar Lille : Unavailable
36 rue Littré, Lille
from Monday to Saturday
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Phone : 03 20 88 85 85
Epiphone welcomes Halestorm’s phenomenal Lzzy Hale with the EPIPHONE Ltd. Ed. Lzzy Hale Signature Explorer Outfit (EXDRAWGH1) solid body electric guitar, featuring a classic Explorer in an Alpine White Gloss finish and powered by Alnico Classic PRO humbuckers, Grover™ Rotomatic machine heads, an Ebony fingerboard, and gold hardware. Includes Custom Hard Shell Case and Certificate of Authenticity. See your Authorized Epiphone Dealer for details.
For over two decades as the founder and leader of Halestorm, Lzzy Hale has been called one of the greatest metal guitarists and personalities the genre has ever known. And for her debut Epiphone artist model, Lzzy has created an Explorer to match her fiery fretwork.
“I always feel like a rock star with my Epiphone,” said Hale. “I hope anyone who picks it up feels like a rock star, too. I would encourage them to make a lot of noise with it because that’s currently what I’m doing!”
- Custom shop : no
- Electric guitar style : classic metal
- Number of strings : 6 strings
- Right-handed / left-hand : right-handed
- EPIPHONE Ltd. Ed. Lzzy Hale Signature Explorer Outfit
- SKU Epiphone EXDRAWGH1
- Solid body electric guitar
- Made in China
- Solid Mahogany body
- Solid Mahogany neck, 1960's SlimTaper D profile
- Ebony fingerboard, 22x medium-jumbo frets
- Scale 24.75"
- Radius 12"
- Nut width 1.68" - 42.67 mm
- Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO humbucking pickups
- Volume per pickup
- Master tone
- Epiphone LockTone Tune-o-matic bridge
- Epiphone Stopbar tailpiece
- Grover Mini Rotomatic tuners
- Gloss finish
- Epiphone case and signed COA included
- Euroguitar Reference : 92013