Epiphone Masterbilt DR-400MCE 2018 - violin burst satin
Only one available - need verification
Available on order
36 rue Littré, Lille
from Monday to Saturday
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Phone : 03 20 88 85 85
Inspired by the legendary Gibson Hummingbird, EPIPHONE Masterbilt DR-400MCE (EM40VBSNH3) is a Dreadnought Cutaway acoustic electric guitar featuring all solid woods Sitka Spruce top, Mahogany bakck/sides/neck, Blackwood* fingerboard.
It's a great acoustic sounding instrument, bit very convenient too with a cutaway and an integrated Epiphone eSonic-HD active preamp (volume/tone controls on soundhole).
* Blackwood is a great alternative to Rosewood. The wood is a short cycle pine from New-Zealand, that goes thru a specific and sophisticated drying/compression process, for an optimal humidity level and density.
- SKU Epiphone EM40VBSNH3
- Acoustic/electric steel string guitar
- Dreadnought with cutaway
- Masterbilt Series
- Solid Sitka Spruce top
- Solid Mahogany back/sides
- Body width 16" > 11.5" > 11.5"
- Body depth 4.875" > 4"
- Body length 20"
- Solid Mahogany neck, 1960 Slim Taper profile
- FSC certified Blackwood fingerboard, 20 medium frets
- Scale 25.5”
- Radius 12"
- Nut width 1.68"
- Epiphone eSonic-HD preamp
- Master Volume, Master EQ (located in soundhole)
- FSC certified Blackwood bridge
- Bone nut
- Epiphone Vintage Premium Open-Back tuners, 18:1 Ratio
- Euroguitar Reference : 84421