Gibson 1958 ES-335 Premiere 2019 - '58 burst
Unavailable - contact us
Euroguitar Lille : Unavailable
36 rue Littré, Lille
from Monday to Saturday
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Phone : 03 20 88 85 85
The GIBSON 1958 ES-335 Premiere 2019 (ES58P188BNH1) semi-hollow body electric guitar represent an ideal instrument for vintage 335 DOT enthusiasts. The traditional 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Pale construction benefits from thermally engineered chambered maple center block and Adirondack Spruce bracing, which create a lightweight instrument with responsive tone.
Featuring high-end appointments like MHS pickups, hand-wired MTC Premiere control assembly with Bumble Bee capacitors and 550K matched pots, and ABR-1 bridge with titanium saddles.
Gibson case included.
- SKU ES58P188BNH1
- Semi-hollow body electric guitar
- Memphis Electric Spanish series
- Made in USA
- 3-ply laminated Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Thermally engineered Maple center bloc, thermally engineered Adirondack Spruce bracing
- Solid Mahogany set-neck, "Rounded 58" profile
- Solid Rosewood fingerboard, 22 medium jumbo frets
- Scale 62.865 cm / 24.75"
- Radius 30.48 cm / 12"
- Nut width 4.2863 cm / 1.6875"
- Neck width last fret 5.2375 cm / 2.062"
- Neck depth 1st fret 21.59 mm / .850"
- Neck depth 12th fret 24.13 mm / .950"
- Gibson MHS Humbucker AlNiCo III 7,96 kOhm humbucking bridge pickup
- Gibson MHS Humbucker AlNiCo II 7,52 kOhm humbucking neck pickup
- Volume for each pickup
- Tone for each pickup
- 3-position pickup toggle switch
- Memphis Tone Circuit (to retain guitar’s full tone when volume turned down)
- Bumblebee caps
- Gibson Tune-O-Matic ABR-1 bridge with titanium saddles
- Gibson Aluminum Stop Bar
- Kluson Single Ring Keystone Buttons tuners, ratio 14:1
- Nitrocellulose gloss finish
- Gibson Memphis case included
- Euroguitar Reference : 82738