Gibson 1959 ES-330 Historic 2019 - vos vintage sunburst
Only one available - need verification
Available on order
36 rue Littré, Lille
from Monday to Saturday
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Phone : 03 20 88 85 85
GIBSON Memphis 1959 ES-330 Historic VOS 2019 (ES30VBNH1V) electric guitar is designed with historic hollow-body features at heart. This impressive guitar incorporates modern enhancements like an ABR-1 bridge with titanium saddles, and a hand-wired MTC control assembly paired to our MHS P-90 pickups with hum-canceling capabilities. The Vintage Style White Oval Button tuners and Thinline Trapeze tailpiece conjure a classic Gibson look.
- SKU ES30VBNH1V
- Semi hollow body electric guitar without central bloc
- Memphis Electric Spanish series
- Made in USA
- 3-ply laminated Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Adirondack Spruce bracing
- Solid Mahogany set-neck, "Rounded Late 50s" profile
- Grade A Rosewood fingerboard, 22 medium jumbo frets
- Scale 62.865 cm / 24.75" 12th
- Radius 30.48 cm / 12"
- Nut width 4.2863 cm / 1.6875"
- Neck width last fret 5.2375 cm / 2.062"
- Neck depth 1st fret 21.59 mm / .850"
- Neck depth 12th fret 24.13 mm / .950"
- Gibson MHS P-90 AlNiCo V single coil pickups
- Volume for each pickup
- Tone for each pickup
- 3-position pickup toggle switch
- Memphis Tone Circuit (to retain guitar’s full tone when volume turned down)
- Ceramic caps
- Gibson Tune-O-Matic ABR-1 bridge with titanium saddles
- Gibson Thinline Trapeze Tailpiece
- Kluson Double Ring Tulip Button tuners
- Nitrocellulose VOS finish
- Gibson Memphis case included
- Euroguitar Reference : 82920