Gibson 1961 ES-335 Historic Kalamazoo 2019 - gloss sixties cherry
Only one available - need verification
Available on order
36 rue Littré, Lille
from Monday to Saturday
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Phone : 03 20 88 85 85
GIBSON 1961 ES-335 Historic Kalamazoo Gloss 2019 (ES61KSCNH1G) semi-hollow body electric guitar will delight Jazz, Blues and Rock players all over the globe. Gibson brings the 1961 ES-335 Historic Kalamazoo Gloss to you with all the same exquisite craftsmanship and detailed appointments that made the original a smash hit.
And as a central reissue feature, the 1961 ES-335 Historic Kalamazoo Gloss has the same slimmed-down neck profile that Gibson debuted in 1961 as an answer to players looking for a neck that still had the classic Gibson width, but without the depth of the ES-335s of the 1950s. The 1961 ES-335 Historic Kalamazoo Gloss also features a 3-ply figured maple and poplar top and back, while a center block of silver leaf maple and a quartersawn mahogany neck make up the rest of the quality tonewoods. In addition, quartersawn Adirondack spruce is used in the bracing to further enhance the rich tone of this seminal instrument.
For blazing amplified sound, the 1961 ES-335 Historic Kalamazoo Gloss comes with MHS humbucker pickups and MTC Premiere controls, giving you a massive range of stylistic options for performance.
- SKU ES61KSCNH1G
- Semi-hollow body electric guitar
- Memphis Electric Spanish series
- Made in USA
- 3-ply laminated Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Silver Leaf Maple center bloc, Adirondack Spruce bracing
- Solid Mahogany set-neck, "Early 60's Rounded" profile
- Grade A Rosewood fingerboard, 22 medium jumbo frets
- Scale 62.865 cm / 24.75" 12th
- Radius 30.48 cm / 12"
- Nut width 4.2863 cm / 1.6875"
- Neck width last fret 5.2375 cm / 2.062"
- Neck depth 1st fret .810"
- Neck depth 12th fret .910"
- Gibson MHS II Humbucker AlNiCo III humbucking bridge pickup
- Gibson MHS II Humbucker AlNiCo II humbucking neck pickup
- Volume for each pickup
- Tone for each pickup
- 3-position pickup toggle switch
- Memphis Tone Circuit (to retain guitar’s full tone when volume turned down)
- Bumble Bee caps
- Gibson Tune-O-Matic ABR-1 bridge
- Gibson Lightweight Aluminum Stopbar Tailpiece
- Kluson Double Ring Tulip Button tuners
- Nitrocellulose gloss finish
- Gibson Memphis case included
- Euroguitar Reference : 82928