Gibson ES-355 Black Beauty Bigsby 2019 - ebony
In stock - shipped under 3/5 days Euroguitar Lille : Last one available
36 rue Littré, Lille
from Monday to Saturday
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Phone : 03 20 88 85 85
The GIBSON ES-355 Black Beauty With Bigsby 2019 (ES5519BKBG1) semi-hollow body electric guitar is an elegant instrument that pays a double homage to the legendary Les Paul that was first introduced in 1957 and the timeless ES-335.
Utilizng a modified Memphis Tone Circuit Premiere (MTC Premiere) paired with three Memphis Historic Spec (MHS) humbucking pickups, you will welcome the versatility of all 7 pickup configurations at your disposal.
Additional tones can be shaped thanks to an out of phase middle position MHS humbucker, and a newly designed MHS bridge pickup with increased output. Modern comforts include a weight-relieved maple centerblock, ABR-1 bridge with titanium saddles, Grover “Milk Bottle” Rotomatic tuners, dark rosewood fingerboad, and a bone nut. Finished in ebony with a Gibson Custom peghead veneer, there is no mistaking this elegant ebony legend.
Gibson Mamphis case included.
- SKU Gibson ES5519BKBG1
- Semi-hollow body electric guitar with weight-center block
- Memphis Electric Spanish series
- Made in USA
- 3-ply laminated Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Maple center bloc, thermally engineered quarter-sawn Adirondack Spruce
- thermally engineered chambered Maple center block
- Mahogany set-neck, "Rounded C" profile
- Rosewood fingerboard, 22 medium jumbo frets
- Scale 62.865 cm / 24.75"
- Radius 30.48 cm / 12"
- Nut width 4.2863 cm / 1.6875"
- Neck width last fret 5.2375 cm / 2.062"
- Volume for bridge/neck pickup
- Blend for central pickup
- Master tone
- 3-position pickup toggle switch
- Memphis Tone MTC Premiere Circuit (7 pickups combinations)
- Orange drop capacitor
- Gibson ABR-1 Bridge with titanium Saddles
- Bigsby B-7 Vibrola tremolo
- Grover Rotomatics tuners, ratio 14:1
- Nitrocellulose gloss finish
- Gibson case included
- Euroguitar Reference : 85438