Gibson ES-335 Figured 2019 - sunset burst
Pre-order - contact us
Euroguitar Lille : Coming soon
36 rue Littré, Lille
from Monday to Saturday
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Phone : 03 20 88 85 85
The GIBSON ES-335 Figured 2019 (ESDT19SBNH1) semi-hollow body electric guitar is the perfect blend of form and function. Equipped with a thermally engineered chambered maple centerblock, and thermally engineered quarter-sawn Adirondack spruce bracing, players will be impressed by the lightweight feel and expanded range of tonal capabilities. Dressed in high-end appointments like our hand-wired control assembly, the all new MHS II humbucking pickups, and an ABR-1 bridge, this just might be the best one yet. Gorgeous AAA figured maple veneers
- SKU ESDT19SBNH1
- Semi-hollow body electric guitar (with central sustain/anti-feedback bloc)
- Memphis Electric Spanish series
- Made in USA
- 3-ply laminated Maple/Poplar/Maple (AAA flame Maple)
- Quarter-Sawn Adirondack Spruce bracing
- Thermally Engineered Chambered Maple center bloc
- Solid Mahogany set-neck, "Rounded C" profile
- Solid Rosewood fingerboard, 22 medium jumbo frets
- Scale 62.865 cm / 24.75"
- Radius 30.48 cm / 12"
- Nut width 4.2863 cm / 1.6875"
- Neck width last fret 5.2375 cm / 2.062"
- Neck depth 1st fret 21.59 mm / .850"
- Neck depth 12th fret 24.13 mm / .950"
- Gibson MHS II pickups
- Volume for each pickup
- Tone for each pickup
- 3-position pickup toggle switch
- Memphis Tone Circuit (to retain guitar’s full tone when volume turned down)
- Orange Drop caps
- Gibson Tune-O-Matic ABR-1 bridge with titanium saddles
- Gibson Locking Stop Bar
- Grover 'Milk Bottle' Rotomatics tuners, ratio 18:1
- Nitrocellulose gloss finish
- Gibson Memphis case included
- Euroguitar Reference : 87096