Gibson ES-339 Studio 2019 - faded cherry
Unavailable - contact us
Euroguitar Lille : Unavailable
36 rue Littré, Lille
from Monday to Saturday
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Phone : 03 20 88 85 85
Crossing the designs of a Les Paul and ES-335, the GIBSON Memphis ES-339 Studio 2019 (ES39RDNH1) semi-hollow body electric guitar delivers impressive value with '57 Classic and Super '57 humbucking pickups, traditional control setup, rolled fingerboard edge for a delightful playing feel, and more.
- SKU Gibson ES39RDNH1
- Semi-hollow body electric guitar
- Memphis Electric Spanish series
- Made in USA
- 3-ply laminated Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Maple center bloc, Spruce bracing
- Mahogany set-neck, "Rounded C" profile
- Rosewood fingerboard, 22 medium jumbo frets
- Scale 62.865 cm / 24.75"
- Radius 30.48 cm / 12"
- Nut width 4.2863 cm / 1.6875"
- Neck width last fret 5.2375 cm / 2.062"
- Neck depth 1st fret 21.59 mm / .850"
- Neck depth 12th fret 24.13 mm / .950"
- Gibson MHS II Humbucker AlNiCo III 7,96 kOhm humbucking bridge pickup
- Gibson MHS II Humbucker AlNiCo II 7,52 kOhm humbucking neck pickup
- Volume for each pickup
- Tone for each pickup
- 3-position pickup toggle switch
- Memphis Tone Circuit (to retain guitar’s full tone when volume turned down)
- Gibson ABR-1 Bridge with Nickel-plated Brass Saddles
- Gibson Die-cast Zinc Stopbar Tailpiece
- Grover Rotomatics tuners, ratio 14:1
- Nitrocellulose gloss finish
- Gibson case included
- Euroguitar Reference : 82883