Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul Custom 2017 - heritage cherry sunburst
In stock - shipped under 3/5 days Euroguitar Lille : Last one available
36 rue Littré, Lille
from Monday to Saturday
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Phone : 03 20 88 85 85
The GIBSON Custom Shop Les Paul Custom 2017 (LPC-PSL11115) solidbody electric guitar has a modern voice with a traditional spirit. This Les Paul Custom lives up to the standards set by its 1950s archetype, while evolving to a level of performance more suited to today's guitarists demands.
Beneath the layers of its nitrocellulose "tuxedo" finish lies a two-piece maple top over a solid mahogany body that adds the perfect degree of bite to everything from jazz to hard rock, a long neck tenon for maximum sustain, and the hot and singing voice of a matched 490/498 humbucker duo.
- SKU LPC-PSL11115
- Solid body electric guitar
- Made in USA
- "Weight Relief" solid Mahogany body
- 2 piece solid Maple top
- Solid Mahogany set neck, 50's Rounded profile
- Richlite fingerboard, 22 medium jumbo frets
- Scale 62.865 cm / 24.75"
- Radius 30.38 cm / 12"
- Nut width 4.28 cm / 1.687"
- Neck width last fret 5.6896 cm / 2.24"
- Neck depth 1st fret 2.26 cm /.900"
- Neck depth last fret 2.54 cm / 1.0"
- Head angle 17°
- 498T Alnico V Humbucker bridge pickup
- Gibson 490R Alnico II Humbucker neck pickup
- Volume & tone per pickup
- 3-positions pickup toggle switch
- 500K Audio potentiometers
- .022 mf cap
- Tune-o-matic bridge & Stop Bar tailpiece
- Grover tuners, ratio 14:01
- Gold hardware
- Gloss nitrocellulose finish
- Gibson Custom Shop Hardshell Case included
- 10.46 original string gauges
- Euroguitar Reference : 80589