Gibson Les Paul Studio Modern 2020 Left Hand - ebony
Only one available - need verification
Available on order
36 rue Littré, Lille
from Monday to Saturday
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Phone : 03 20 88 85 85
The GIBSON Modern Collection Les Paul Studio 2019 Left Handed (LPST00LEBCH1) solid body electric guitar embodies the essential Les Paul features with enhancements for playability and tonal versatility.
The rosewood fingerboard and slim taper mahogany neck provide effortless playability and comfort. The 490R and 498T pickups provide tight, high-output humbucking performance and the two push-pull pots offer additional coil-tapping options.
Available in four fun finishes: Smokehouse Burst, Tangerine Burst, Wine Red and Ebony.
- Custom shop : no
- Electric guitar style : single cut
- Number of strings : 6 strings
- Right-handed / left-hand : left-handed
- GIBSON Modern Collection Les Paul Studio 2019 Left Handed
- SKU Gibson LPST00LEBCH1
- Solid body electric guitar
- Fabriquée aux USA
- Solid Mahogany body
- Maple top
- Solid Mahogany set-neck, 60's slim taper profile
- Solid Rosewood fingerboard, 22 medium frets
- Scale 62.865 cm / 24.75"
- Radius 12"
- Nut width 4.3053cm / 1.695"
- Neck width last fret 5.7404cm / 2.260"
- TekToid nut
- Head angle 17°
- Gibson 490R Alnico II (neck), & 498T Alnico V (bridge) humbucking pickups
- Volume for each pickup with push-pull coil-tap
- Tone for each pickup
- 3-positions pickup toggle selector
- Gibson Aluminum Nashville Tune-O-Matic & Aluminum Stop Bar
- Grover Rotomatic Keystone tuners, 14:01 ratio
- Gloss nitrocellulose finish
- Gibson bag included
- Euroguitar Reference : 93706