Gibson Original Firebird - cherry
Pre-order - contact us
Euroguitar Lille : Coming soon
36 rue Littré, Lille
from Monday to Saturday
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Phone : 03 20 88 85 85
The GIBSON Original Collection Firebird (DSFR00CHCH1) solidbody electric guitar rocks a reverse body and headstock design as originally introduced in 1963 and was Gibson's first neck-through-body design.
The traditional 9-ply mahogany/walnut neck through body construction provides rich, warm tonality and incredible sustain.
A slim taper neck with a bound, rosewood fingerboard and acrylic trapezoid fingerboard inlays offers fast and effortless playability.
The Firebird Mini Humbuckers (Rhythm and Lead) impart the unique "brighter and tighter" voice for which the Firebird is known. Available in 2 classic finishes: Tobacco Sunburst and Cherry.
- SKU Gibson DSFR00CHCH1
- Solid body electric guitar
- Fabriquée aux USA
- 9-ply Mahogany/Walnut neck-thru-body, 60's slim taper profile
- Solid Mahogany wings
- Solid Rosewood fingerboard, 22 medium-jumbo frets
- Scale 62.865 cm / 24.75"
- Radius 12"
- Nut width 4.3053cm / 1.695"
- Neck width last fret 5.7404cm / 2.260"
- TekToid nut
- Head angle 17°
- Gibson Mini humbucking pickups
- Volume for each pickup
- Tone for each pickup
- 3-positions pickup toggle selector
- Gibson Aluminum Tune-O-Matic & Aluminum Stop Bar
- Grover Rotomatics w/ Kidney Buttons
- Gloss nitrocellulose gloss
- Gibson case included
- Euroguitar Reference : 86997