Gretsch G2622T-P90 Streamliner Center Block Jr. with Bigsby - gun metal
Unavailable - contact us
Euroguitar Lille : Unavailable
36 rue Littré, Lille
from Monday to Saturday
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Phone : 03 20 88 85 85
The impressively affordable GRETSCH G2622T-P90 Streamliner Center Block with Bigsby (2807500568) semi hollow body electric guitar is designed for three simple things — high gain-friendly performance, slick, easy playability and spectacular style.
The G2622T-P90’s sound is the perfect blend of brash and brawn with a chambered spruce center block driven to the limit by all-new Gretsch FideliSonic™ 90 pickups. These single-coil 90 pickups retain the full warm tone of a traditional P90 with a distinct top-end that is articulate and well-defined. The lightweight spruce center block runs the length of the mahogany body, reinforcing the arched top while eliminating undesired feedback for volume-friendly performance on modern stages.
The Streamliner’s sonic power is harnessed and shaped by the traditional control layout—neck and bridge pickup volume controls, a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching. The Bigsby® tailpiece adds expressive shimmer to your playing, while the anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge and synthetic bone nut grant astounding tuning stability and accurate, slip-free intonation.
A fast-playing 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with unique oval inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the white-bound nato neck with a thin “U”-shaped profile—ideal for chord work or fiery riffing.
Classic ‘50s and ‘60s Gretsch eye-catching style is also here—all-new “radio arrow” control knobs, enlarged F-holes for increased acoustic projection, stylized pickup bezels, elegant aged white binding with upgraded purfling, black or tortoise pickguard, slick-looking nickel hardware and remarkable finishes including Brownstone, Forge Glow and Gunmetal.
Nearly impossible to put down once you pick it up and start playing, the G2622T-P90 has the updated sound and classic style that has earned Gretsch accolades since the dawn of rock ‘n’ roll.
- Custom shop : no
- Right-handed / left-hand : right-handed
- GRETSCH G2622T-P90 Streamliner Center Block with Bigsby
- SKU Gretsch 2807500568
- Semi-hollow body with internal anti-feedback sustain block
- Made in China
- Layered Maple top/back/sides
- Body dimensions 11.5” (292mm) x 16” (406mm) x 9.75” (248mm)
- Nato set-neck, "Thin U" profile
- Laurel fingerboard, 22x medium-jumbo frets
- Scale 24.75” (628 mm)
- Radius 12" (305 mm)
- Nut width 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Gretsch Broad'Tron BT-2S humbucking pickups
- Volume 1. (Neck Pickup)
- Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Master Volume
- Master Tone
- 3-Position Toggle : Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Gretsch Adjusto-Matic bridge
- Bigsby-licensed B70
- Gretsch diecast tuners
- Graph Tech NuBone nut
- Urethane gloss finish
- Gretsch 0996505000 optional case
- Gretsch 0994640000 optional bag
- Euroguitar Reference : 98188