Ibanez Tom Quayle TQM1 NT Japan - natural
Only one available - need verification
Available on order
36 rue Littré, Lille
from Monday to Saturday
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Phone : 03 20 88 85 85
Perfectly thought and built for the impressive Modern Fusion style of the for british guitarist, IBANEZ Tom Quayle TQM1 NT Signature solid body electric guitar merges top notch vintage/contemporary characteristics : Alder body with Mokeypod* top, Maple neck and 22 frets Maple fingerboard roasted with special treatment for genuine vintage vibe, passive Seymour Duncan Hyperion humbucking pickups with alnico 5 magnets (versatile HSS setting), and high performance Gotoh traditional tremolo and locking tuners.
Ibanez case included.
* Native from South America (Mexico south to Brazil) and widely introduced to Southeast Asia and Pacific Island, Monkeypod tonewood falls in between Mahogany and Walnut. It has more clarity than Walnut but provides more fundamental than Mahogany.
- SKU Ibanez TQM1NT
- Solid body electric guitar
- RG Artist
- Made in Japan
- Alder body
- Monkeypod top (go-between Mahogany/Walnut tonewood)
- Bolt-on roasted Maple neck (S-TECH WOOD), TQM profile
- Roasted Maple fretboard (S-TECH WOOD), 22x jumbo stainless frets
- Scale 648mm/25.5"
- Radius 305 mmR
- Neck width 1st fret 42 mm
- Neck width last fret 56.4 mm
- Neck thickness 1st fret 20.5 mm
- Neck thickness 12th fret 22.5 mm
- Seymour Duncan Hyperion HSS pickups configutration (passive, alnico V magnets)
- Controls : see pictures (dyna-MIX10 switching system)
- Traditional Gotoh T1802 tremolo bridge
- Gotoh® MAGNUM LOCK MG-T locking tuners
- Bone nut
- Ibanez case included
- Euroguitar Reference : 82760