Jackson Dinky JS42 Ziricote FSR Ltd - natural satin
In stock - shipped under 3/5 days Euroguitar Lille : Last one available
36 rue Littré, Lille
from Monday to Saturday
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Phone : 03 20 88 85 85
Notice: Undefined index: l_infoStockEnChargement in /home/web/eg/dev-eg/src/Views/product/product.php on line 229
Swift, deadly and affordable, JACKSON JS Series Dinky JS42 Ziricote FSR (2919915557) solid body electric guitar take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank.
The JS42 Lacewood features a Mahogany body with Ziricote top and bolt-on caramelized maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability and scarf joint for reduced playing fatigue.
Designed for blazing speeds and comfort, its 12”-16” compound radius bound caramelized maple fingerboard features 24 jumbo frets.
Other features include dual Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets and three-way pickup blade switching, single volume and tone controls, synchronized fulcrum tremolo bridge, standard strap buttons and die-cast tuners.
- Custom shop : no
- Electric guitar style : extrem heavy
- Number of strings : 6 strings
- Right-handed / left-hand : right-handed
- JACKSON JS Series Dinky JS42 Ziricote FSR
- SKU Jackson 2919915557
- Solid body electric guitar
- Made in China
- Mahogany body
- Lacewood top
- Roasted Maple neck, bolt on construction, "Speed" profile
- Roasted Maple fingerboard, 24x jumbo frets
- Scale 25.5" (648 mm)
- Compound radius 12"-16" (304.8 mm - 406.4 mm)
- Nut width 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- HH pickups configuration, Jackson High-Output Humbucking (ceramic magnets)
- 3-way pickup switch
- Jackson HT6 String-Through-Body Hardtail fixed bridge
- Jackson die-cast tuners
- Satin body finish
- Satin neck finish
- Euroguitar Reference : 101564