Jackson Pro Rhoads RR24 - maul crackle
Unavailable - contact us
Euroguitar Lille : Unavailable
36 rue Littré, Lille
from Monday to Saturday
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Phone : 03 20 88 85 85
Jackson's first customer was the legendary guitarist Randy Rhoads, who asked the company to create a model that met the demands of his technically-challenging playing along with visual panache. His famed Rhoads model has continued to evolve ever since in order to meet and exceed the needs of players who came of age listening to his groundbreaking work.
A proud claimant to the throne of high-tech guitars, the JACKSON Pro Series Rhoads RR24 (2914445580) solid body electric guitar pairs a basswood body to a through-body maple neck with a pair of graphite rods for reinforcement against the assaults of temperature and humidity.
The speedy neck profile is engineered for blazing guitar work, removing any obstacles to fleet-fingered playing and granting easier access to the upper frets. A 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard is also engineered for highly technical lightspeed playing—more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
Direct mount Seymour Duncan® JB TB-4 bridge and Seymour Duncan ’59 SH-1N neck pickups combine for an incredibly versatile voice, from searing heavy tones with hot-rodded output to creamy leads and thick rhythms with plenty of definition. Three-way pickup toggle switching, single volume and single tone knobs provide flexible tonal control, while the Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo system allows for distinguished flutters and aggressive dive bombs without losing tuning stability.
- Custom shop : no
- Electric guitar style : classic metal
- Handle with head : yes
- Number of strings : 6 strings
- Right-handed / left-hand : right-handed
- JACKSON Pro Series Rhoads RR24
- SKU Jackson 2914445580
- Solid body electric guitar
- Basswood body
- Quilt Maple top
- Maple neck, neck thru construction, "Speed" profile
- Ebony fretboard, 24x jumbo frets
- Scale 648 mm/25.5"
- Compound radius 12"-16" (304.8 mm - 406.4 mm)
- Neck width 1st fret 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- HH pickups configuration, Seymour Duncan JB TB-4 (bridge) & '59 SH-1N (neck)
- 3x way pickup switch
- Floyd Rose 1000 Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Jackson die-cast tuners
- Gloss body finish
- Gloss neck finish
- Euroguitar Reference : 102979