Jackson X Series Dinky DK3XR HSS - caution yellow
In stock - shipped under 8/10 days Euroguitar Lille : Last one available
36 rue Littré, Lille
from Monday to Saturday
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Phone : 03 20 88 85 85
Notice: Undefined index: l_infoStockEnChargement in /home/web/eg/dev-eg/src/Views/product/product.php on line 229
The JACKSON X Series Dinky DK3XR HSS (2910022504) solid body electric guitar features a nyatoh body with sculpted shredder’s cut heel for quick access to the upper frets and a bolt-on maple neck with satin back finish for reduced playing fatigue, as well as scarf joint and graphite reinforcement for stability against climate changes and environmental duress. Featuring rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets and inverted pearloid sharkfin inlays, the 12"-16" compound radius laurel fingerboard is the ideal platform for heavy chording and fast, ripping solos.
Routed for an HSS configuration, the DK3XR is loaded with a select power trio of Jackson pickups. The Jackson high-output humbucking pickup was painstakingly voiced for full, rich tone with maximum overdrive and sustain, while the Jackson single-coil middle and neck pickups deliver that tried-and-true Strat sound. Explore this instrument’s sonic palette with a five-way blade switch and single volume and tone controls, and dive bomb at will with reliable tuning stability from the Jackson-branded Floyd Rose®-licensed double-locking tremolo bridge system.
Nyatoh is a sustainable wood offering sonic similarities with Mahogany. Strong medium frequencies, richness, thickness.
Fingerboard is made of Laurel. It's a spectacular and often overlooked guitar tonewood. It has the look and feel to that of East Indian Rosewood, offering rich overtones and brilliant highs that produce lively and dynamic performances. It's sound is often compared to that of Brazilian Rosewood.
- Custom shop : no
- Electric guitar style : str (or close shape)
- Number of strings : 6 strings
- Right-handed / left-hand : right-handed
- JACKSON X Series Dinky DK3XR HSS
- SKU Jackson 2910022504
- Solid body electric guitar
- Nyatoh body
- Maple bolt on neck, "Speed" profile
- Laurel fretboard, 24x jumbo frets
- Scale 648 mm/25.5"
- Compound radius 12"-16" (304.8 mm - 406.4 mm)
- Neck width 1st fret 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- HSS pickups configuration, Jackson Covered High-Output Humbucking (bridge ceramic magnets), Single-Coil (neck, center)
- 5-way pickup switch
- Floyd Rose Special Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Jackson die-cast tuners
- Gloss body finish
- Gloss neck finish
- Euroguitar Reference : 101499