Martin Custom Shop Dreadnought (Adirondack Spruce / Black Walnut) - natural
Only one available - need verification
Available on order
36 rue Littré, Lille
from Monday to Saturday
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Phone : 03 20 88 85 85
The all-solid woods MARTIN & CO Custom Shop Dreadnought (3089624), one of a kind steel string acoustic guitar, is built with magnificent Adirondack Spruce (top), Black Walnut (back/sides) and Ebony fingerboard.
At the crossroads of Rosewood, Mahogany and Maple, Black Walnut possess a fantastic frequency balance with deep and clear bass, thunderous mids and generous highs.
Martin case included.
- Acoustic guitar color : natural
- Acoustic guitar style : dreadnought
- Number of strings of an acoustic guitar : 6 strings
- Right-handed / left-hand : right-handed
- MARTIN & CO Custom Shop Dreadnought (3089624)
- SKU GMA CS-D-3089624
- Steel string acoustic guitar
- Dreadnought 14-Fret
- Made in USA
- Solid Adirondack Spruce top
- Solid Black Walnut back/sides
- Solid Adirondack Spruce "Scalloped X Brace" (7,93mm)
- Solid Mahogany neck, "Modified Low Oval" profile
- Ebony fingerboard, 20 frets
- Scale 25.4” (645mm)
- Radius 16"
- Neck width 1st fret 1-3/4''' ~ 4,45 cm
- Neck width 12th fret 2.1/8'' ~ 5,40 cm
- Ebony bridge
- Golden Age 2508 tuning machines
- Martin case included
- Euroguitar Reference : 79762