36 rue Littré, Lille
from Monday to Saturday
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Phone : 03 20 88 85 85
The Shure GM422-C.
A flagship of Shure conference products, the MXC (Microflex Complete) is a high-end digital conference system that incorporates a simultaneous voting and translation system.
The workstations are free-standing or built-in and offer various formats and variants.
All system components are interconnected by standard CAT5E cables to the DCS-LAN protocol, which facilitates installation and maintenance.
- Audio quality (digitization at the source), microphonie treated against RF radiation and in particular GSM
- Intuitive user interfaces
- Modularity to adapt to the specifications of each meeting
- Interfacing with AMX / Crestron control systems
- Encryption of audio to meet security needs
- Architecture totally open for future evolutions
GM4xx microphones offer superior sound quality and are compatible with all XLR-equipped DIS units such as DC5980P, DC 6990P, DM 6680P or IS6132P.
- Frequency response 50 Hz - 20 KHz
- Integrated light ring
- Immune against radio frequencies
- Lockable XLR connector
- length 63 cm, simple hose
Euroguitar Reference : 83446