Tech 21 Paul Landers PL1 Fly Rig
Only one available - need verification
Available on order
36 rue Littré, Lille
from Monday to Saturday
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Phone : 03 20 88 85 85
The Paul Landers PL1 Signature Fly Rig features two all-analog SansAmp channels to switch between dirty and clean tones. Like our other Fly Rigs, it offers the same ease, portability, confidence and multi-functionality for going direct to a mixer or P.A. and as a pre-amp/stompbox in live performances.
The Feuer section has 3-band active EQ controls with switchable Mid, Drive and Level.
The Wasser section has dual-band active EQ controls, compression, and Level.
There's a Bite switch for a presence boost which provides extra clarity to the top end, increased definition to your notes, and an edginess with increased harmonics and a slight breakup.
You aloso got DLA with Tap Tempo, Vibrato and Ambiance
Delay is voiced for the sounds of a vintage tape echo. It features Time and Repeats controls and dedicated Tap Tempo footswitch.
Vibrato alters the functions of Time and Level : Time controls the speed of the vibrato.
Min = Slow; Max = Fast.
Level adjusts the depth of the vibrato. In Vibrato mode, you can use the Tap Tempo to control the speed.
Ambiance provides a smooth, full sweep to easily dial-in the amount of ambiance desired. Choose from : Out position = Close mic’d ambiance. In position = Standard room ambiance.
Known for staunchly rejecting any compromise of their vision or conforming to being politically correct, Rammstein is one of, if not the most unique bands on earth. Their internationally-acclaimed shows take the term “spectacle” to a whole new level. Their outspoken lyrics, driving rhythms and crunchy attacks come together in a contagious groove typically incongruous with industrial metal. Each member is devoted to the same uncompromising ethos, which is evident in their surprisingly tasteful musicality, creative wit and saucy humor.
Paul Landers has been a long-time user of Tech 21 gear, both the SansAmp GT2 and SansAmp PSA, which is especially prominent in their worldwide smash "Du Hast." While he liked the format of the Fly Rigs, Paul was looking for a different feature set. Given Paul’s long term relationship with Andrew Barta, it was a no-brainer to collaborate on a Fly Rig to fulfill his individual needs.
Just prior to serious discussions on the development, Rammstein were in rehearsals for their 2017 tour. Paul initially opted for, dare we say, a very high-end digital emulator/effects processor. When it unexpectedly went down, he grabbed his trusty SansAmp GT2. It was unanimously agreed by the crew, sound engineers, fellow band members, and Paul himself, the GT2 had more “air” and liveliness. This marked the initial design foundation for Paul’s Signature Fly Rig.
Paul is known for his impish grin and waggish sense of humor, but the PL1 Signature Fly Rig is brutally serious
- SKU T21PL1
- Pré-amp + effetfs foot pedal for guitar
- 2 SanQamp channels, clean & dirty
- Feuer section has 3-band active EQ controls with switchable Mid, Drive and Level
- Wasser section has dual-band active EQ controls, compression, and Level
- Bite switch for a presence boost
- DLA with Tap Tempo + Vibrato + Ambiance
- Delay is voiced for the sounds of a vintage tape echo. It features Time and Repeats controls and dedicated Tap Tempo footswitch.
- Vibrato alters the functions of Time and Level : Time controls the speed of the vibrato (Min = Slow, Max = Fast), Level adjusts the depth of the vibrato (in Vibrato mode, you can use the Tap Tempo to control the speed)
- Ambiance provides a smooth, full sweep to easily dial-in the amount of ambiance desired (choose from Out position = Close mic’d ambiance, In position = Standard room ambiance)
- Integrated tuner
- 1/4-inch 1megOhm input
- XLR?output with ground lift
- 1/4-inch low impedance output
- Headphone button switches the 1/4” output into headphone mode
- Sortie casque
- 320 x 65 x 32 mm
- 525 g
- Auto-switching self-adjusting 100V-240V, 200mA power supply
- Euroguitar Reference : 83960