Wampler Brad Paisley Drive Deluxe
In stock - shipped under 3/5 days Euroguitar Lille : Available on order
36 rue Littré, Lille
from Monday to Saturday
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Phone : 03 20 88 85 85
WAMPLER Brad Paisley Drive Deluxe Signature is an evolution of the first Wampler overdrive pedal Brad fell in love with (Underdog Overdrive), combining Brad's two favorite Wampler tones and delivering the ultimate Brad Paisley pedal.
Not only do you have independent access to both tones, but you are able to stack them for more harmonically rich drive in any order you want. And taking a cue from Wampler's popular Tom Quayle signature Dual Fusion's groundbreaking signal routing, you're able to run each side of the Paisley Deluxe as an individual pedal, perfect for today's pedal switcher-based rigs. Whether you're looking to nail Brad's gorgeous signature tones or are looking for a great-sounding overdrive with unbelievable flexibility, you can't go wrong with the Wampler Paisley Deluxe.
Channel 1 replicates the distinctive Underdog overdrive that continues to inspire Brad Channel 2 is the same versatile, amp-like drive of the Paisley Drive Each channel can be run independently or stacked in any order you choose.
- SKU PAISLEYDELUXE
- 2 channels Overdrive effect pedal
- Made in USA
- Traditional controls : see pictures
- Fat switch on Channel 1 gives the signal a slight gain boost along with more low-mid content (much fatter/fuller tone)
- Full 3 band active EQ on Channel 1 Switchable stacking order
- Independent in and out jacks for each channel
- Channels are individually selectable via pedal switchers
- Can be run as two independent pedals or stacked either way
- Channel toggle switch 3 settings : 2>1, 1>2, Separate
- True bypass
- Power draw 32.8 mA @ 9V, 39.8 mA @ 18V
- LED will flash 3 times when power from battery is getting low
- 88.9 x 114.3 x 38.1 mm / 5 x 4.5 x 1.5 inches (excluding knobs and switches)
- Euroguitar Reference : 81959