Blackstar Series One 10 AE 10th Anniversary Ltd
In stock - shipped under 3/5 days Euroguitar Lille : Last one available
36 rue Littré, Lille
from Monday to Saturday
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Phone : 03 20 88 85 85
In celebration of 10 years of glorious Blackstar tone, three new 10W single-ended valve amplifiers have been developed drawing on the sound and innovation of iconic Blackstar lines - Artisan, Artist and Series One.
Each product is honed for home and studio use and has a wealth of features and a super cool retro look.
The Artisan 10 AE is a low gain, classic crunch amp that uses an EL34 in the power amplifier and an ECC83 in the preamp stage for superlative, warm British crunch. In this model we have included a hot pre-amp Boost for authentic classic rock / indie rhythm playing and vocal Billy Gibbons inspired leads.
The Artist 10 AE deploys a 6L6 output valve and an ECC83 in the preamp stage to give this amp a characteristically bright clean sound and a hot lead tone. The lead sounds are enhanced by a built-in overdrive circuit inspired by our HT-Drive pedal which will take you from dynamic crunch to singing, smooth legato.
The BLACKSTAR Series One 10 AE 10th Anniversary is driven by the mighty KT-88 and an ECC83 in the preamp stage. Inspired by the now legendary S1-200 this product benefits from the extra headroom of the KT-88, resulting in dynamic modern cleans and tight high-gain overdrive. In addition the patented ISF control gives access to more distortion flexibility than any other single-ended valve amplifier on the market.
- Speakers configuration : 1x12
- Technology : tubes
- BLACKSTAR Series One 10 AE 10th Anniversary Limited Edition
- SKU BS-ARTIST10AE
- Tubes electric guitar combo
- Limited Edition 2017 (1000 units)
- ECC83 valve in the preamp stage
- Specially voiced EL34, 6L6 and KT-88 power amplifiers
- Clean and Overdrive settings, which are footswitchable
- A Celestion 70/80 loudspeaker
- Specially voiced Reverb
- Speaker emulated output
- Effects loop
- Front : Input Socket • Gain • Overdrive • ISP EQ • Reverb • Master • Standby • Power
- Emulated Output (mono, taken after the power amp)
- Series effects loop
- Effects Level switch
- Footswitch (supplied 1-button to activate Drive feature, or use an optional 2-button for Boost / Overdrive and Reverb)
- Mains In
- 3 speaker outputs – 1x16 Ohm, 1x8 Ohm and 2x16 Ohm
- A super cool retro styling
- Euroguitar Reference : 77331