Boss GT-1000CORE Guitar Effects Processor
In stock - shipped under 3/5 days Euroguitar Lille : Last one available
36 rue Littré, Lille
from Monday to Saturday
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Phone : 03 20 88 85 85
BOSS GT-1000CORE Guitar Effects Processor is a powerful multi-effects pedal based on the flagship GT-1000 Guitar Effects Processor.
GT-1000CORE houses the complete internal sound processing of the GT-1000 in a single stompbox, giving players class-leading sound quality, advanced AIRD technology, and a vast range of premium BOSS amp and effects in an amazingly compact package. Ideal for both guitar and bass, GT-1000CORE fits into any pedalboard setup and works equally well as an all-in-one processor for playing live and in the studio. And with flexible I/O and deep control support, it’s right at home as the core of any rig.
Offering a complete sound processing solution in a go-everywhere format, GT-1000CORE lets players travel light and tackle any professional playing situation with no additional pedals. A single patch provides access to 24 simultaneous effects, including two amps at once. And with 250 user patches available, there’s ample room to store sound creations for every type of gig. The impressive DSP engine delivers on-demand power for all effects blocks, so there are no frustrating processing limitations while creating sounds.
In addition to standalone operation, GT-1000CORE brings next-level creative versatility to any pedalboard. Three onboard switches can be configured for a variety of functions, and users can easily integrate with other stomps via mono or stereo I/O. Dual send/return jacks are also available, supporting external effects, four-cable method, or separate feeds to a PA or recorder. Deeper control is possible with external footswitches and expression pedals, and users can remotely switch amp channels as well. MIDI I/O is provided on space-saving TRS jacks for seamless integration with other MIDI devices.
GT-1000CORE is also an ideal companion for recording and playing at home. It functions as a multi-channel USB audio/MIDI interface for flexible DAW production and efficient re-amping. Recording mode provides a variety of built-in speaker and microphone types to choose from, and it’s also possible to import 16 WAV-format speaker impulse responses with the GT-1000 IR Loader software. The onboard looper is a great tool for practice, building sounds, and developing ideas. And players can craft sounds on a Mac or Windows computer using the BOSS Tone Studio editor.
Like the GT-1000 it’s based on, GT-1000CORE harnesses BOSS’s breakthrough AIRD technology for a new level of performance, flexibility, and usability in a guitar processor. An evolution of the comprehensive Tube Logic concept behind the Katana, Waza, and Blues Cube amplifiers, AIRD enables GT-1000CORE to smoothly flow into any creative setup, providing great tone and natural tube amp feel with minimal adjustments. A large selection of AIRD Output Select types let users tailor the sound for any destination, whether it’s a guitar amp input, a power amp driving guitar speakers, or a full-range monitoring system—or all of them at once.
GT-1000CORE is loaded with expressive guitar and bass amplifiers, all meticulously crafted with AIRD. A massive selection of effects are also available, including BOSS classics, retro stompboxes, MDP effects, and advanced algorithms from the BOSS 500 series, plus many effects types specially tuned for bass. Multiple series and parallel routings are easy to set up with the intuitive interface. And with the clever Stompbox feature, commonly used amp and effects settings can be adjusted across multiple patches at once.
- SKU GT1000CORE
- Multi effects pedal for electric guitar & bass
- Highly expressive amplifiers, meticulously crafted with AIRD
- Massive selection of onboard effects, including BOSS MDP effects and algorithms directly ported from the DD-500, MD-500, and RV-500 pedals
- 250 (User) + 250 (Preset) patches
- Looper 38 sec. (MONO), 19 sec. (STEREO)
- 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating-point processing
- 96 kHz sampling rate
- Next-generation BOSS DSP engine
- AIRD (Augmented Impulse Response Dynamics) technology realizes BOSS’s acclaimed Tube Logic concept in a digital guitar processor
- Natural feel and optimized integration with all types of external devices
- Amps and effects can be routed in numerous series and parallel combinations
- Ultra-fast patch switching and delay/reverb carryover
- Innovative Stompbox feature greatly simplifies using common effects settings in many different patches
- Easy operation with large display and six user-assignable switching knobs
- Ten footswitches and integrated expression pedal with user-configurable assignments and LED colors
- High-resolution tuner with two display modes and mono or polyphonic operation
- ¼-inch main outputs and XLR sub outputs with independent AIRD Output Select settings
- Loop for external stereo or mono effects
- Support for external control via footswitches, expression pedals, MIDI, and USB
- USB Audio/MIDI and Wireless Editing via Bluetooth for computer-based recording and editing
- Tuner +/-0.1 cent
- 173 x 135 x 65 mm
- 0.920 kg
- Optional Boss/Roland footswitch : FS-5U, FS-5L, FS-6, FS-7
- Optional Boss/Roland expression pedal : EV-30, FV-500L, FV-500H, Roland EV-5
- Euroguitar Reference : 95773