Gibson Modern Les Paul Junior Tribute DC Bass - worn brown
Pre-order - contact us
Euroguitar Lille : Coming soon
36 rue Littré, Lille
from Monday to Saturday
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Phone : 03 20 88 85 85
The GIBSON Modern Les Paul Junior Tribute DC Bass (BAJDT00WBCH1) solid body electric bass is a tribute to the historic Gibson EB-0 bass from the late 50's, but with modern features.
Not just for smaller players, the short scale length is actually chosen by many for its strong fundamental tone and sits perfectly in a track when recording. The mahogany double cutaway body and mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard balances perfectly when playing either sitting or strapped on.
It's equipped with a single expanded range LP BassBucker pickup with single volume and tone controls for simplicity.
The volume pot has a push-pull feature to coil tap the pickup scooping the mids for further tone shaping possibilities.
- Short scale solid body electric bass
- Fabriquée aux USA
- Modern collection
- Mahogany body
- Mahogany set neck, rounded profile
- Rosewood fingerboard, 20 medium frets
- Scale 30.5" / 77.47cm
- Radius 12"
- Nut width 1.6" / 40.64mm
- Neck width last fret 2.32" / 58.93mm
- BassBucker pickup
- Push/Pull Volume (Coil-Tap)
- 3-positions pickup toggle selector
- 3-Point Adjustable bridge/tailpiece
- Hipshot Ultra-Light Mini-Clovers tuners
- Gloss nitrocellulose satin
- Gibson bag included
- Euroguitar Reference : 87086