Martin guitar D-10E Sitka Top Road +Bag - natural satin
In stock - shipped under 3/5 days Euroguitar Lille : Last one available
36 rue Littré, Lille
from Monday to Saturday
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Phone : 03 20 88 85 85
With a Sitka spruce top and sapele back and sides, MARTIN Road Series D-10E solid wood Dreadnought model is a great sounding guitar at an affordable price.
This 2019 edition features stunning mother-of-pearl pattern fingerboard and rosette inlays with a multi-stripe rosette border. It has an FSC® Certified Richlite® fingerboard and bridge, satin finish body, and a hand-rubbed neck finish.
Also new to this model is the Fishman® MX-T electronics package with a built-in soundhole tuner that auto mutes the audio output so you can tune up any time without using a pedal. This guitar comes with a Premium Soft Shell Case so it is Road-ready to join you on all of your adventures!
- SKU Martin GMA D-10E
- Acoustic/electric folk guitar
- Dreadnought 14-fret
- Made in USA
- Solid Sitka Spruce top
- Solid Sapele back & sides
- Spruce non-scalloped ''X'' bracing
- Stratabond neck, Performing Artist / High Performance Taper profile
- Richlite fingerboard (Ebony alternative), 20 Small frets
- Scale 25.40"
- Radius 16"
- Neck width 1st fret 1.75" - 4.445 cm
- Neck width 12th fret 2.13" - 5.410 cm
- Richlite bridge
- Compensated bone saddles
- Fishman MX-T preamp (volume/tone controls and auto-mute tuner inside soundhole)
- Martin tuners
- Satin top/back/sides/neck
- Martin Soft Shell Case included
- Euroguitar Reference : 86523