Martin guitar DJr-10E +Bag - burst satin
delivery from 2020/02/07
Euroguitar Lille : Coming soon
36 rue Littré, Lille
from Monday to Saturday
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Phone : 03 20 88 85 85
The MARTIN DJr-10E Burst is a Dreadnought Junior acoustic/eletric guitar designed for players looking for big Dreadnought sound in a slightly smaller body.
The updated DJr-10E features satin finished sapele back and sides in a rich cherry hue, an option of satin finished Sitka spruce or Sapele top, a hand-rubbed neck with a high-performance taper and Fishman® Sonitone electronics.
This model also sports a thinner 000 body depth with softer back edges to provide maximum comfort while playing. Every Junior includes a soft gig bag for easy transport.
This model is an updated version of the discontinued D Jr. E
- SKU Martin GMA DJR-10E-SUB
- Acoustic/electric steel/bronze strings guitar
- Dreadnought Junior (000 body depth)
- Made in USA
- Solid Sitka Spruce top
- Layered Sapele back & sides
- Scalloped Sitka Spruce X-brace
- Sapele neck, Dreadnought Junior / High Performance Taper profile
- Richlite fingerboard (Ebony alternative), 20 Small frets
- Scale 24"
- Radius 16"
- Neck width 1st fret 1.3/4'' - 4.445 cm
- Neck width 12th fret 2.1/8'' - 5.410 cm
- Richlite bridge
- Compensated bone saddles
- Fishman Sonitone preamp (volume/tone controls inside soundhole)
- Martin tuners
- Satin top/back/sides finish
- Martin bag included
- Euroguitar Reference : 87387