Akai MPC One
36 rue Littré, Lille
from Monday to Saturday
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Phone : 03 20 88 85 85
After the success of the autonomous MPC-Live and MPC-X, Akai Professional returns to set the stage and the studio on fire with the MPC One, still as powerful and autonomous, but even more compact and transportable than its predecessors. With its clear and ergonomic interface, take control of your production and impose your style!
A full MPC experience
Don't be fooled by its size: despite its compact dimensions, the MPC One has some under the hood and is full of punchy features, such as rhythm programming, editing, mixing effects and many other essential tools . The MPC One shares the same multi-core processor as the MPC-X, cleverly integrated into a compact studio chassis. The large 7 "multitouch color touch screen, which allows editing of samples directly on the screen, is completed by a series of dedicated potentiometers and keys eliminating the endless hidden and scrolling menus. The MPC One thus offers an experience of creative production without constraints.
With the MPC, all the expected features are directly at hand, perfectly positioned to improve user comfort as much as possible and avoid inconsistencies in a DJ's workflow at all costs. Physical controls are provided by 4 touch-sensitive potentiometers and a rotary encoder assigned to key parameters, while 16 backlit velocity-sensitive pads with aftertouch provide a perfect response to all nuances of the game. The famous basic MPC functions , such as Note Repeat, Full Level, 16 Level and transport control are of course on hand to provide beatmakers and producers with full production capacity.
Studio level connectivity
The MPC One is able to integrate easily into your studio thanks to its wide range of available connections. In addition to the MIDI input / output, the USB A port allows the connection of an additional external MIDI device or an external media device. A pair of TRS jack inputs and outputs for connecting monitoring instruments and speakers complete a very complete connection kit. New, the MPC One also has CV / Gate connections to synchronize an external sequencer or rhythm machine, via 3.5 mm TS cables or 3.5 mm TRS to dual mono cables capable of transmitting two signals CV / Gate per output.
A muscular software offer
MPC One takes advantage of MPC Software 2.0, the update of the famous Akai Professional software. Usable in standalone mode, MPC Software 2.0 can also function as a plugin in all known DAWs on Mac and PC, or as a standalone application. The MPC One also comes with 10 GB of samples and drum loops specially designed for the most demanding creators, as well as the Electric, Tubesynth and BassLine synthetic simulators and the AIR FX. The MPC One natively integrates Splice and network connectivity, allowing producers to easily access all the sounds they need.
- Administered by MPC Software 2.0
- All the power of MPC-Live and MPC-X in a compact format
- 7'' multi-touch color display
- 8 banks of 16 compact, velocity-sensitive MPC RGB pads with aftertouch
- Synthesis engines and internal effects bank with all kinds of presets
- Real-time time-strech
- 2 x 6.35 mm TRS jack inputs
- 2 x 6.35 mm TRS jack outputs
- MIDI input and output
- 8 CV/Gate outputs (2 outputs per connection using 3.5 mm TRS cable)
- 4GB of built-in storage (including 2GB pre-installed with new libraries and drum samples and premium content from sound designers such as RawCutz, Sample Tools by CR2, Decap and many more).
- 1 USB-A 3.0 port for USB stick or Midi controllers, SD card slot
- Can also be used as a control surface on Mac and PC
- Weight and dimensions: 2.1 kg, 272 x 272 x 53 mm
- Euroguitar Reference : 92953