Boss DD-3T Digital Delay
In stock - shipped under 3/5 days Euroguitar Lille : Available on order
36 rue Littré, Lille
from Monday to Saturday
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Phone : 03 20 88 85 85
The BOSS DD-3T Digital Delay effect pedal features new tap function to dynamically get the exact tempo of your song (using the onboard switch or an optional external tap switch).
Scrubbing through the Mode knob gives you several subdivision options (quarter note triplets, dotted eighths, or straight quarters).
Streamlined loop access, an improved-flow dry output, and up to 800ms of the same mirror-image repeats players have come to rely on, this pedal has everything you loved about the original, and then some.
For more than 30 years, the DD-3 has been a staple on pedalboards all over the world. From the crystal-clear rippled repeats of Lincoln Brewster to the glitchy, stuttery latch effects (ab)used by Thom Yorke, the classic DD-3 holds a special place in the hearts of players across the map.
- SKU DD-3T
- Compact effect pedal
- Tap Subdivisions : 50ms, 200ms, 800ms, Hold
- Max Delay Time : 800ms
- Looping Time : Short Loop Hold function
- You can dynamically tap into the exact tempo of your song, using the onboard switch or an optional external tap switch
- Scrubbing through the Mode knob gives you several subdivision options — quarter note triplets, dotted eighths, or straight quarters
- 2x inputs (in, tap tempo)
- 2x outputs (wet, direct out)
- DD-3T's Direct Out (dry output) has been moved to the same side as the wet output for a more intuitive workflow and easier integration with the rest of your stomps
- True Bypass Switching
- Powered via 9V battery or optional 9VDC power supply (conso. 45 mA)
- 73 x 129 x 59 mm
- 420 g
- Euroguitar Reference : 91744