Boss RC-500 Loop Station
IN STOCK delivery 24/48 h Euroguitar Lille : In stock
36 rue Littré, Lille
from Monday to Saturday
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Phone : 03 20 88 85 85
Filled with next-generation BOSS technologies, BOSS RC-500 Loop Station pedal-based looper feature class-leading 32-bit AD/DA and 32-bit floating-point processing, onboard rhythms, phrase memories for storing loops, backlit displays, and much more.
The single-track RC-5 and dual-track RC-500 both offer 13 hours of stereo recording, plus advanced external control support via footswitches, an expression pedal, or MIDI.
Housed is BOSS’s famous compact series format, the RC-5 features full stereo I/O and the most advanced interface available in any stompbox looper. The LCD’s backlight changes color to indicate recording, overdub, and playback states. And coupled with the multi-function parameter knob, it’s quick and easy to navigate rhythms, system settings, and more in the heat of the moment.
The RC-5’s versatile pedal switch covers all basic looping functions, but deeper control is supported as well. Users can connect up to two external footswitches for direct control of many assignable functions, or an expression pedal for continuous adjustments. The RC-5 also includes MIDI I/O on space-saving TRS jacks—a first for any compact series pedal—providing even deeper control for players with advanced systems.
The RC-500 is ideal for guitarists, singer/songwriters, multi-instrumentalists, and anyone who wants to take their looping to the next level. Users can connect mono/stereo instruments and pedal effects, plus a mic to the dedicated XLR input—complete with phantom power if needed. The RC-500’s two tracks can be used independently for song-style composition, or together for rich multi-track textures. Like the RC-5, the LCD backlight changes color to show the current operation mode, while track faders and a mic level knob provide hands-on access to volume control while performing.
The RC-500’s stereo I/O and three built-in footswitches are configured for basic operations by default, but they can be reassigned in a variety of ways. The RC-500 also offers deep external control support, including MIDI I/O on TRS jacks.
Both the RC-5 and RC-500 come loaded with 57 inspiring rhythms—each with A/B variations—to accompany loop adventures. Drum kits can be changed to suit the musical style, with 7 kits available in the RC-5 and 16 kits in the RC-500.
The RC-500 comes with a variety of Loop FX for bringing interest and energy to loop performances, including repeat, scatter, shift, and vinyl flick. Both the RC-5 and RC-500 also offer a cool reverse function, perfect for creating unique sonic flavors on demand.
The 99 phrase memories in the RC-5 and RC-500 let users store loops as fast they create them, complete with rhythm and kit selections, control assignments, and more. Loop audio can be backed up to a computer via USB. And with WAV import via BOSS Tone Studio, the RC-5 and RC-500 can be used as playback hubs for lesson material, jam tracks, or backing music on gigs.
- SKU RC-50
- Stereo two-track looper with onboard mixing and deep control options (microphone and instrument inputs)
- Compact pedal
- Sampling Frequency 44.1 kHz
- AD/DA Conversion 32 bits
- Processing 32-bit floating point
- Onboard storage for 99 loop memories
- Maximum Recording Time : Approx. 1.5 hours (1x loop), 13 hours (total of all loops)
- 16x different drum kits and 57 preset rhythms with A/B variations
- Reverse function and Loop FX (repeat, scatter, shift, and vinyl flick)
- LCD with multi-color backlight for viewing loop status and editing parameters
- Support for expanded control via external footswitches, an expression pedal, or MIDI
- Full MIDI I/O provided with space-saving mini TRS jacks (BMIDI-5-35 adaptor cable available separately)
- Back up and load WAV loops via USB
- Powered via Alkaline batteries (4x AA/LR6) or optional AC adaptor (PSA series)
- Current Draw 330 mA (with phantom power), 240 mA (without phantom power)
- 170 x 138 x 60 mm
- 850 g
- Euroguitar Reference : 95775