Cort Sunset TC - open pore mustard yellow
Only one available - need verification
Available on order
36 rue Littré, Lille
from Monday to Saturday
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Phone : 03 20 88 85 85
The CORT Sunset TC OPMY is a unique hybrid design that incorporates the look and features of two types of iconic solidbody electric guitars.
The combination of twangy bridge pickup with fat soapbar type neck pickup produces a wealth of classic sounds ideal for classic rock, blues, country, pop, and funk, making it a simple yet versatile instrument for the roots-oriented player. The redesigned multi-ply black pickguard as well as the distinct multi-block fingerboard inlays makes adequate addition to the vintage vibe that the Sunset TC already possesses.
To get that authentic T-style twang and P90-style bark, the Cort developed Voiced Tone VT90 and Duncan Designed TE-103B pickups are installed for a myriad of sounds ideal for roots-oriented musical genres and styles. The TE-103B features a stacked coil design for hum-free operation even with raging overdrive sounds.
- Custom shop : no
- Electric guitar style : single cut
- Number of strings : 6 strings
- Right-handed / left-hand : right-handed
- CORT Sunset TC
- SKU SUNSETTC-OPMY
- Solid body electric guitar
- Ash body
- Maple bolt-on neck
- Jatoba fingerboard, 22 frets
- Scale 25.5"
- Radius 12"
- Cort Voiced Tone VT90 & Duncan Design TE-103B pickups, SS configuration
- 5x positions pickups selector
- Cort Vintage Style Fixed bridge
- Cort diecast tuners
- Satin finish
- Euroguitar Reference : 98457