Earthquaker Rainbow Machine Pitch Shifter V2
Only one available - need verification
Available on order
36 rue Littré, Lille
from Monday to Saturday
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Phone : 03 20 88 85 85
EARTHQUAKER Rainbow Machine Pitch Shifter V2 effect pedal is a polyphonic pitch shifting synthesizer effects pedal suitable for guitars, bass, vocals, keyboards, experimenters and adventurists at heart.
Totally not for purists and/or tone hounds. There are no “natural sounds” that come from this box. It takes modern DSP and uses it as a tool of future past to create real-time pitch shifting using digital oscillators.
The Rainbow Machine V2 has been completely re-imagineered from the pixie dust-covered ground up to be more versatile, twice as loud as the original, with an extended delay time, deeper chorus tones, silent Flexi-Switch™ foot switches on both the Activate and Magic functions, improved circuitry for lower noise and enhanced performance, higher output for improved signal-to-noise ratio.
The Rainbow Machine is built around a DSP pitch warping engine that’s designed to be slightly imperfect; colored with digital remnants of the cosmic dust we’ve picked up across the multiverse. That is to say it’s a cold digital beast made to pretend it has feelings.
The Pitch control adjusts the frequency of the polyphonic pitch-warped harmony from a fourth below your input, to a third above, and every atonal pitch in-between. Noon is the unison position. Use the Primary function control to adjust the volume of the polyphonic harmony.
The Secondary control adds an octave of the Primary harmony. When the Pitch control is above noon, Secondary adds an octave above the harmony. When the Pitch control is below noon, the Secondary control will add one octave below the harmony. With the Pitch set to noon, the Secondary control adds an additional chorus voice for modulated, triple-tracked tones. Use this control to blend in faux-shimmer sounds or a low-frequency rumble.
Magic control is a regeneration control that creates aliasing (among other things) by feeding the Primary and Secondary signals back on themselves and each other, and a bunch of other stuff no one understands.
- SKU EQRMV2
- Polyphonic pitch shifting synthesizer effects pedal
- For guitars, bass, vocals, keyboards
- Real-time pitch shifting with digital oscillators
- Improved circuitry for lower noise and enhanced performance
- Higher output for improved signal-to-noise ratio
- Controls for pitch, primary, secondary, tracking, magic and tone
- True bypass
- Silent relay-based soft touch switching
- Activate and magic footswitch work as momentary or latching operation
- 2 status LEDs
- Metal chassis
- Powered via optional 9V DC adapter 2.1 mm x 5.5 mm barrel plug, polarity (-) center, current draw 60mA
- Battery operation not supported
- 117 x 92 x 57 mm
- Euroguitar Reference : 80075