Gibson Custom Shop 1957 Les Paul Custom 2-Pickup 2019 - vos ebony
Unavailable - contact us
Euroguitar Lille : Unavailable
36 rue Littré, Lille
from Monday to Saturday
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Phone : 03 20 88 85 85
With its elegant lines and Ebony/Pearl/Gold aesthetic, the 1957 Les Paul Custom is easily one of the most iconic and beautiful guitars ever made. It features a body carved out of a single large piece of solid mahogany, unique among Les Paul models. The resulting dark mid-range tone from the body pairs perfectly with its bright-sounding solid Ebony fingerboard. All together, it's the pinnacle of guitar craftsmanship, design and tone. Gibson Custom Shop is proud to revive every last detail of the original "Black Beauty" for this GIBSON Custom Shop 1957 Les Paul Custom Reissue 2-Pickup (LPB57VOEBGH1) solid body electric guitar, from the dimensions and contours to the precise inlay patterns to the entire ownership experience.
- SKU Gibson LPB57VOEBGH1
- Solid body electric guitar
- Made in USA
- Lightweight solid Mahogany body
- Solid Mahogany "Long Neck Tenon" set neck, Chunky C profile
- Solid Ebony fingerboard, 22 Historic Medium-Jumbo frets
- Scale 24.75"
- Radius 30.38 cm / 12"
- Neck width 1st fret 4.28498 cm / 1.687"
- Neck width 12th fret 5.6896 cm / 2.24"
- Gibson Custom Bucker Alnico III bridge Humbuckers
- Volume for each pickup
- Tone for each pickup
- CTS 500k audio taper potentiometers
- Paper-in-Oil capacitors
- Gibson No-Wire ABR-1 bridge
- Gibson Lightweight Aluminum stoptail
- Kluson Waffleback w/ Pearloid Tips tuners
- Nylon nut
- VOS nitrocellulose finish
- Hot Hide Glue
- Gibson Custom Shop included
- Euroguitar Reference : 90741