Gibson Custom Shop 1958 Les Paul Standard Reissue 2019 - vos washed cherry sunburst
In stock - shipped under 3/5 days Euroguitar Lille : Available on order
36 rue Littré, Lille
from Monday to Saturday
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Phone : 03 20 88 85 85
The GIBSON Custom Shop 1958 Les Paul Standard Reissue (LPR58VOWCSNH1) solid body electric guitar features all the painstaking historic construction methods of the famous '59 Reissues with a few historically-accurate spec differences that allow it stand on its own.
Like the 1958 originals, it has narrow
frets which help more of the fingerboard wood to be heard in the tone profile.
It also has a round, chunky neck shape for a full feel and maximum bending leverage. And
nally it has a beautiful plain maple top; each is unique and full of character.
Available in a variety of classic sunburst shades.
- SKU Gibson LPR58VOWCSNH1
- Solid body electric guitar
- Made in USA
- Lightweight solid Mahogany body
- 2 pieces plain Maple top
- Solid Mahogany "Long Neck Tenon" set neck, Chunky C profile
- Solid indian Rosewood fingerboard, 22 Historic Gibson Narrow/Tall frets
- Scale 24.75"
- Radius 30.38 cm / 12"
- Neck width 1st fret 4.28498 cm / 1.687"
- Neck width 12th fret 5.6896 cm / 2.24"
- Gibson Custom Bucker Alnico III bridge Humbucker 8.5k
- Gibson Custom Bucker Alnico III neck Humbucker 8.0k
- Volume for each pickup
- Tone for each pickup
- 500k audio CTS potentiometers
- Paper-in-Oil capacitors
- Gibson No-Wire ABR-1 bridge
- Gibson Lightweight Aluminum stoptail
- Kluson Single Line, Single Ring tuners
- Nylon nut
- VOS nitrocellulose finish
- Hot Hide Glue
- Gibson Custom Shop included
- Euroguitar Reference : 90734