Gibson Custom Shop 1960 Les Paul Standard Reissue 2019 - vos tangerine burst
Unavailable - contact us
Euroguitar Lille : Unavailable
36 rue Littré, Lille
from Monday to Saturday
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Phone : 03 20 88 85 85
1960 was the last year for the original Les Paul Standard, nearly identical to a 1959 model except for a few specs. Most notably, it features a fast-playing slim neck profile, beloved by the many famous musicians who played '60 Bursts including Eric Clapton, Joe Walsh, and Paul McCartney. It also has "reflector" Volume & Tone knobs and wider "double-ring" tuner tips.
The GIBSON Custom Shop 1960 Les Paul Standard Reissue (LPR60VOTGBNH1) solid body electriic guitar is a clone of the originals from the hide-glue construction to the chemically re-engineered plastic parts. Each one is built with extreme care, reverence and attention to detail by expert Custom Shop craftspeople who are committed to providing an authentic vintage ownership experience. -
- SKU Gibson LPR60VOTGBNH1
- Solid body electric guitar
- Made in USA
- Lightweight solid Mahogany body
- 2 pieces AAA Maple top
- Solid Mahogany "Long Neck Tenon" set neck, 1960 Slim Taper
- Solid Rosewood fingerboard, 22 Authentic Medium-Jumbo frets
- Scale 24.75"
- Radius 30.38 cm / 12"
- Neck width 1st fret 4.28498 cm / 1.687"
- Neck width 12th fret 5.6896 cm / 2.24"
- Gibson Custom Bucker Alnico III bridge Humbucker 8.5k
- Gibson Custom Bucker Alnico III neck Humbucker 8.0k
- Volume for each pickup
- Tone for each pickup
- 500k audio CTS potentiometers
- Paper-in-Oil capacitors
- Gibson No-Wire ABR-1 bridge
- Gibson Lightweight Aluminum stoptail
- Kluson Single Line, Single Ring tuners
- Nylon nut
- VOS nitrocellulose finish
- Hot Hide Glue
- Gibson Custom Shop included
- Euroguitar Reference : 90738