Gibson Custom Shop 60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Standard (Indian RW) - vos cherry teaburst
Only one available - need verification
Available on order
36 rue Littré, Lille
from Monday to Saturday
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Phone : 03 20 88 85 85
No specic Gibson model carries more intrigue and gravitas than the 1959 Les Paul
Standard. While it became the most iconic guitar in history, it wasn't a successful
model when it was released (under 650 were made). But before long it was adopted
by some of the world's greatest guitarists -- Jimmy Page, Keith Richards, Eric Clapton,
Jeff Beck, Duane Allman, Mike Bloomeld, Billy Gibbons, Joe Perry and Slash to
name a few.
The instrument was simply enchanting, from its beautiful gured maple top to its
extreme sonic versatility. "It has a deep, powerful sound and you can use it to imitate
just about anything – violin, sax, cello, even a sitar," says Jeff Beck.
All these reasons and more made the 1959 Les Paul Standard the most coveted and
legendary guitar on the planet, shaping sounds across music genres and generations
of players. GIBSON Custom Shop 1959 Standard Les Paul (LPR59VOCTBNH1) solid body electric guitar is not
just a tribute to those priceless original models -- it's a clone of them.
From laserscanned dimensions to chemically-recreated plastics to color-matched shades of
sunburst, every element has been rendered in unbelievable detail. It represents the
culmination of decades of work by Custom Shop's expert team -- a tireless quest to
bring accuracy and authenticity to the hands of fans. It’s the denition of cool, and
it's the best representation of the 1959 Les Paul Standard since the Gibson Custom
Shop began making Historic Reissues over twenty-ve years ago.
- SKU Gibson LPR59VOCTBNH1
- Solid body electric guitar
- Made in USA
- Lightweight solid Mahogany body
- 2 pieces AAA Maple top
- Solid Mahogany "Long Neck Tenon" set neck, Authentic '59 Medium C profile
- Solid Rosewood fingerboard, 22 Historic Medium-Jumbo frets
- Scale 24.75"
- Radius 30.38 cm / 12"
- Neck width 1st fret 4.28498 cm / 1.687"
- Neck width 12th fret 5.6896 cm / 2.24"
- Neck depth st fret 2.26 cm / .900 inch
- Neck depth 12th fret 2.54 cm / 1.0 inch
- Gibson Custom Bucker Alnico III bridge Humbucker 8.5k
- Gibson Custom Bucker Alnico III neck Humbucker 8.0k
- Volume for each pickup
- Tone for each pickup
- 500k audio CTS potentiometers
- Paper-in-Oil capacitors
- Gibson No-Wire ABR-1 bridge
- Gibson Lightweight Aluminum stoptail
- Kluson Single Line, Single Ring tuners
- Nylon nut
- VOS nitrocellulose finish
- Hot Hide Glue
- Gibson Custom Shop included
- Euroguitar Reference : 90710