Gibson SG Modern - blueberry fade
Unavailable - contact us
Euroguitar Lille : Unavailable
36 rue Littré, Lille
from Monday to Saturday
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Phone : 03 20 88 85 85
The GIBSON Modern Collection SG Modern 2019 (SGM00U8CH1)solid body electric guitar incorporates many contemporary updates that players have embraced and it’s much more than a classic “solid guitar” : it’s a hybrid between an SG and a Les Paul.
Shaped and scarfed like a classic SG, the body is crafted with a AA maple top and mahogany back, characteristic of a Les Paul. This combination is renowned for its resonance and sustain.
The genuine ebony, 24 fret compound radius fingerboard and asymmetrical, slim taper neck allow fast and silky access to the highest frets.
A duo of calibrated BurstBucker Pro Alnico V humbuckers deliver fire power and the push-pull controls allows you to switch between the Gibson humbucker and the single coil P90 sounds, both of which have defined so many genres of music across multiple generations since we invented them.
Upscale appointments include genuine mother of pearl inlays, Grover locking Rotomatic tuners, and clear top hat knobs.
- SKU Gibson SGM00U8CH1
- Solid body electric guitar
- Made in USA
- Solid Mahogany body (ultra modern weight relief)
- AA flame Maple top
- Solid Mahogany set-neck, asymmetrical 60's slim taper profile
- Ebony fingerboard, 22 medium-jumbo frets
- Scale 62.865 cm / 24.75"
- Compound radius
- Nut width 4.3053cm / 1.695"
- Neck width last fret 5.7404cm / 2.260"
- Graph Tech nut
- Gibson Burstbucker Pro Rhythm Alnico V neck pickup
- Gibson Burstbucker Pro + Lead Alnico V bridge pickup
- Volume for each pickup (Push/Pull Coil-Tap)
- Tone for each pickup
- 3-positions pickup toggle selector
- Gibson Aluminum Nashville Tune-O-Matic bridge & Stop Bar
- Grover Locking Rotomatics w/Keystone buttons tuners, 14:01 ratio
- Gloss nitrocellulose finish
- Gibson case included
- Euroguitar Reference : 87106