Ibanez AZ2402L TFF Prestige Japan LH - tri-fade burst flat
Pre-order - contact us
Euroguitar Lille : Coming soon
36 rue Littré, Lille
from Monday to Saturday
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Phone : 03 20 88 85 85
Even though thought of as a modern guitar brand, Ibanez have decades of accumulated knowledge and a history of pushing the boundaries.
The IBANEZ Prestige Japan AZ2402L TFF left handed solid body electric guitar carries with it all of the hallmarks of these tried and tested Ibanez qualities : the smooth oval neck grip, the well balanced asymmetrical body shape (Alder), and the neck heel allowing unrivaled playability.
Special features of this japanese made instrument : roasted Maple neck and fretboard, Seymour Duncan Hyperion humbucking pickups with special dyna-MIX9 switching system for a great and large collection of sounds.
The power Tap mode provides a realistic single coil sound despite its two humbucker pickup layout.
Ibanez case included.
- Custom shop : no
- Electric guitar style : str (or close shape)
- Number of strings : 6 strings
- Right-handed / left-hand : left-handed
- IBANEZ Prestige Japan AZ2402L
- SKU ibanez AZ2402LTFF
- Left handed solid body electric guitar
- Alder body
- Flame Maple top
- Bolt-on roasted Maple neck, AZ Oval C profile
- Roasted Maple fretboard, 24x stainless steel frets
- Scale 648mm/25.5"
- Radius 305 mmR
- Neck width 1st fret 42 mm
- Neck width last fret 57 mm
- Neck thickness 1st fret 20.5 mm
- Neck thickness 12th fret 22.5 mm
- HH pickups configuration, Seymour Duncan Hyperion/Alnico II Pro (passive, alnico magnets)
- Ibanez Dyna-MIX10 switching system w/Alter Switch
- Other controls : see pictures
- Gotoh T1502 traditional tremolo
- Gotoh Magnum Lock tuners
- Graphtech nut
- Gloss finish
- Ibanez case included
- Euroguitar Reference : 101182