Isp technologies DECI-MATE Micro Decimator
Unavailable - contact us
Euroguitar Lille : Unavailable
36 rue Littré, Lille
from Monday to Saturday
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Phone : 03 20 88 85 85
ISP TECHNOLOGIES DECI-MATE Micro Decimator Pedal is a full implementation of the world renowned Decimator circuit with new tracking improvements in a smaller enclosure.
The ISP Technologies engineering team has spent years perfecting the operation of real time noise reduction and has been awarded multiple patents for the Decimator Technology, including patents for adaptive response of the Decimator, which tracks the envelope of both super fast staccato notes as well as long sustained notes.
Other noise gates have a release knob compromise to adjust the release response in an attempt to best match the release to your playing style. If you set a fast release to remove noise, the instant you stop playing, the long sustained notes will either get an undesirable cutoff or will chop off the signal with a very ugly modulated release as the signal decays. The Decimator provides a fully adaptive release response, which tracks the envelope of the signal and instantly changes the release from super fast to a long, smooth release for sustained notes.
The Decimator X™ technology uses time vector integration and eliminates any modulation of the note. This allows long sustained notes to providing amazingly smooth response. Why adjust a fixed release time when you can have a full adaptive response that tracks exactly what you’re playing all in a super small package that delivers transparent performance. Also, the DECI-MATE won’t alter your tone. The DECI-MATE is a full analog design without any digital artifacts or aliasing for the most transparent noise reduction available.
Made in the USA
- SKU ISPDECM
- Guitar noise reduction
- Effect pedal
- Fabriqué aux USA
- Full Decimator in MICRO Pedal package
- Analog circuit for transparency / no digital aliasing
- Improved DECIMATOR X Technology uses Time Vector Integration. Adaptive release provides smoothest release response possible
- Adaptive release tracks both staccato and long sustained notes
- Adaptive tracking response tracks any playing style
- Greater than 90db effective noise reduction
- Superior design to noise gates using downward expansion with adaptive release
- True Bypass
- 9.4 x 5.1 x 5.1 cm
- Powered with optional 9VDC power supply 40 mA minimum
- Euroguitar Reference : 84933