Jackson Pro Jeff Loomis Soloist SL7 - satin black
Unavailable - contact us
Euroguitar Lille : Unavailable
36 rue Littré, Lille
from Monday to Saturday
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Phone : 03 20 88 85 85
Whether with his solo efforts, his time with prog-metal band Nevermore and now Swedish powerhouse Arch Enemy, or guest appearances on countless projects with the metal elite, Jeff Loomis is known as one of the most respected technical guitarists in the game.
With an extended sonic palette that allows for extended expression all along the fretboard, the JACKSON Jeff Loomis Pro Series Soloist SL7 (2914237503) 7-string baritone solid body electric guitar features a 26.5” scale length, resonant Basswood body with sandblasted Ash top and through-body three-piece Maple neck with graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability and enhanced sustain. Designed for highly technical, lightspeed playing, the 12”-16” compound radius bound Ebony fingerboard hosts 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays.
For touring musicians, Luminlay® side dots provide fret guidance even on the darkest of stages, while a conveniently-placed heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel makes neck relief tweaks a breeze.
A pair of active Seymour Duncan® Jeff Loomis Signature Blackouts® humbucking pickups creates a versatile voice with dynamic range, articulation and note attack. The neck pickup delivers smooth, glassy leads, while the bridge pickup sinks its teeth into more aggressive tones and sustain while maintaining its legato.
Three-way toggle switching allows you to explore different pickup combinations, while a single volume control allows you to dial up the intensity on a whim. Dive and soar expressively with the Floyd Rose® 1500 Series double-locking tremolo system, recessed for pick hand comfort, laser-accurate intonation and ultra-stable tuning.
- Custom shop : no
- Electric guitar style : str (or close shape)
- Number of strings : 7 strings
- Right-handed / left-hand : right-handed
- JACKSON Jeff Loomis Pro Series Soloist SL7
- SKU Jackson 2914237503
- 7-string barytone solid body electric guitar
- Basswood body
- Ash top
- 3x pieces Maple neck, neck-thru-body construction, "Speed" profile
- Ebony fingerboard, 24x jumbo frets
- Scale 26.5"
- Compound radius 12"-16" (304.8 mm - 406.4 mm)
- Nut width 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- HH active pickups configuration, Seymour Duncan Jeff Loomis Signature Blackouts
- 3-way pickup switch
- Floyd Rose 1500 Series double locking tremolo
- Jackson die-cast tuners
- Satin body finish
- Satin neck finish
- Euroguitar Reference : 101506