Jhs Spring Tank Reverb
In stock - shipped under 3/5 days Euroguitar Lille : Available on order
36 rue Littré, Lille
from Monday to Saturday
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Phone : 03 20 88 85 85
JHS PEDALS Spring Tank Reverb compact reverb pedal brings you an arsenal of settings to tweak, with controls for Depth, Length, Highs, Boost (to control your overall volume), and two independent and switchable reverb mixes called Tank 1 and Tank 2.
The Depth controls the size of the room, while Length controls how long the reverb reverberates. Highs gives you the ability to control the tone of the reverb by adding or subtracting high frequencies.
Tank 1 acts as your main reverb mix control, while Tank 2 is your secondary mix control engaged by the Tank 2 switch. So you have two reverb mix options on the fly !
A Boost control so you can regain any perceived volume loss from the reverb.
The Spring Tank has an effects loop so you can put any effect on the reverb tails only. This gives you the ability to create amazing soundscapes with different effects. Just plug in a TRS splitter cable into the effects loop jack and insert any pedal into the loop and you're set.
There is also an internal switch to choose to have the effects loop on only when Tank 2 is engaged or on all the time.
- SKU JHSSPR
- Reverb effect pedal
- Made in USA
- Traditional controls : see pictures
- two independent and switchable reverb mixes Tank 1 and Tank 2 (dedicated switch for Tank 2)
- Boost control so you can regain any perceived volume loss from the reverb
- Effects loop so you can put any effect on the reverb tails only (via optional TRS split cable)
- Internal switch to choose to have the effects loop on only when Tank 2 is engaged or on all the time
- Status LEDs
- Metal housing
- 6.3 mm mono IN/OUT jacks
- Powered with optional standard 9V DC Negative power, consumes less than 100mA
- 130 x 70 x 60 mm
- 260 g
- Euroguitar Reference : 79992