Mackie Profx 16V3
36 rue Littré, Lille
from Monday to Saturday
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Phone : 03 20 88 85 85
The Profx16v3 mackie is a 16 channel analog mixing console.
- the onyx microphone preamps are designed for maximum studio quality performance.
- Gigfx high resolution effects engine
- Now, with 24 exceptional sound effects, you have more options than ever to add the final touch of a voice or give your podcast a boost.
- Recording in 2x4 192KHZ Usb recording.
- Protools Oem software is included.
- An essential tool for live and studio use, a compressor is included on each channel.
- Number of channel mixing desk : 10 to 22 channels
- 2 balanced XLR/jack mono combo inputs with insert, adjustable gain (60db), Hi-Z switch and 100 Hz low cut filter
- 6 mono mic/line XLR and 6.35 mm balanced 1/4" inputs with insert, adjustable gain (60db) and 100 Hz low cut filter
- 3 mono/stereo mic/line inputs 2 x 6.35 mm balanced jacks
- 1 stereo stereo minijack stereo input with gain control
- Volume control, mute, solo, pan, 1 FX start & 3 monitor (including 3 pre/post), signal indicator and Eq. 3-band with semi-parametric midrange per slice (except 15/16 Eq. 3 bands)
- Compressor on slices 1 to 8
- USB port (playback and recording) with USB/DIRECT mix control on headphone & Control Room outputs
- 48 V phantom power supply
- 2 subgroups with independent outputs
- L & R hand outputs in XLR and 6.35 mm symmetrical jack (12-segment LED Vu-meter)
- FX and Control Room output in 6.35 mm symmetrical jacks with independent volume control
- Headphone output 6.35 mm jack with volume control
- Monitor and Fx outputs with 6.35 mm balanced jack
- GigFX 24 Preset Multi-Effect with Foot Control
- Weight and dimensions: 6.9 kg; 434 x 450 x 112 mm
- Delivered with: Pro Tools First, 23 Pro Tools plug-ins, Waveform OEM and DAW Essentials collection including 16 plug-ins effects for use with any S.T.A.N.
- Euroguitar Reference : 91196