Marcus miller V3 4ST 2nd Gen (No Bag) - mahogany
In stock - shipped under 3/5 days Euroguitar Lille : In stock
36 rue Littré, Lille
from Monday to Saturday
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Phone : 03 20 88 85 85
Inspired by an american classic and offered at a fantastic price, the MARCUS MILLER V3 4ST 2nd Generation MM150 solid body electric bass with active/passive electronics, was supervised in details by a legendary musician.
Its traditional construction (asymmetrical Mahogany body, bolt-on Maple neck, Rosewood fingerboard, 34" scale) is a perfect basis for Marcus Standard Jazz pickups and 18-volts Heritage-3 preamp.
V3 is a super comfortable, versatile and well built instrument.
2018 model with Standard-J Revolution pickups (new alnico magnets and wiring process) with a genuine vintage sound, rolled fretboard edges, 9.5 radius , medium frets for optimum comfort.
- Custom shop : no
- Frets : fretted
- Number of strings : 4 strings
- Right-handed / left-hand : right-handed
- MARCUS MILLER V3 4ST 2nd Generation
- SKU Sire Marcus Miller MM150
- Solid body electric bass with active/passive electronics
- Indian Mahogany body
- Bolt-on canadian Maple neck, "C" profile
- Rosewood fingerboard (rolled edges), 20x frettes medium
- Scale 34"
- Radius 9.5"
- Neck width 1st fret 38 mm
- Sire Marcus Standard-J Revolution pickups
- 18-volts active/passive Marcus Heritage-3 preamp
- Contyrols : see pictures
- Powered by 2x 9v batteries
- Marcus Standard steel bridge (thru-body or top-load)
- Marcus Standard Open-Gear tuning machines
- Gloss finish
- Euroguitar Reference : 85025