IN STOCK delivery 24/48 h Euroguitar Lille : Last one available
36 rue Littré, Lille
from Monday to Saturday
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Phone : 03 20 88 85 85
The Korg PA1000 is a high performance arranger in the acclaimed Pa-Series of Professional Arrangers.
It has plenty of new sounds (featuring Defined Nuance Control for enhanced realism) which keep performances fresh and exciting, as well as an enormous expanded range of styles covering music genres from all over the world. Combine this with powerful performance functionality, an intuitive user interface and rich, sculpted sound and you have an Arranger for the most discerning and demanding player.
The Pa1000 sound engine uses four times the PCM memory of the best-selling Pa900 and extends the amount of User PCM memory to 600MB using compression. The number of User Style locations has also expanded to a maximum of 1,152 which will cover almost every style imaginable. The improved built-in speaker system produces a strong, full-bodied sound that’s enhanced by standard features such as the TC Helicon Vocal Harmonizer, a Dual MP3 player & recorder, and the Dual Crossfade Sequencer. Video output is standardized, so your audience can sing along to the onscreen lyrics. The Pa1000 packs all this in a high?quality case with aluminium inserts in the side-panels of an elegant chassis to provide a prestigious look on any stage!
Totally new is the addition of KAOSS FX, which give you creative control on your performance. From subtle morphing between Variations and Drum Kit types, fine mixing between accompaniment Sounds, live reshaping of ongoing rhythms, to the most radical note-crunching effects used by countless DJs, tape delay and arpeggios, you can add ‘liquid mixing’ to any Style or MIDI Song with the aid of easy-to-use computer-assisted composition features. Push the boundaries of your musicality!
- Massive internal ROM – plus up to 600 MB of user PCM compressed data – provides a powerful wave memory, delivering the best sound quality possible
- Three assignable switches, two assignable knobs and a four-way joystick ensure total control for the sound articulations (DNC – Defined Nuance Control)
- 61 key semi–weighted keyboard with velocity and aftertouch
- Slim and compact lightweight cabinet
- Big TouchView™ 7" TFT display with adjustable manual tilt
- Easy layout and improved graphical interface with a Search function for quickly locating musical resources
- The 2-way speaker system ensures a powerful and clear sound
- Over 430 Factory Styles, each with 4 variations and 4 Fill Ins + Break, plus 12 banks in each of the User/Direct banks for unlimited storage of your favorite customized or user created Styles and settings
- The Direct SongBook will extend your internal database on-the-fly
- User and Direct banks can be renamed, to allow for a more personalized set of custom Styles, Pads and Keyboard Sets. Custom names appear in the Selection windows, and make finding items much faster
- The Chord Sequencer function records any chord progression on-the-fly. Sequences can be stored in any Style and SongBook entry
- Style Creator Bot automatically creates a Style from a MIDI Song, while also creating a Chord Sequence from the Song’s chords
- Multiple Effects processors:
- 2 Insert and 2 Master effects for the Accompaniment parts,
- 1 Insert and 2 Master effects for the Keyboard Sounds
- Final Limiter and Parametric EQ
- Double MP3/MIDI file players with recording capability, X-Fader and Vocal Remover
- Enhanced compatibility with lyrics in graphical format (+G) for MP3
- Enhanced sound compatibility for GM and GS songs
- The Detect Chord function scans the MIDI Song’s tracks for chords, then saves them as Chords events to be read in the Lyrics or Score page
- Fully programmable SongBook database based on Styles, SMF, Karaoke, MP3 with instant recall of any song setting. User-definable Set Lists. Filtering and ordering options.
- Direct access
- Multi-language extended character set. Lyrics can be showed in their original languages (except the Oriental and Arabic Languages*)
- Style and SongBook editing procedures has been made easier and more intuitive
- KORG, WAV, AIFF and SoundFont™ sample formats import function
- 512 User Sound locations, 256 User Drum Kit locations
- MIDI connection can now also be done through the USB HOST ports (in addition to the USB DEVICE and the MIDI ports). This allows for easy connection of controllers like digital pianos (for example, our HAVIAN 30), or the KORG nano and micro series, with no need of special adapters
- MicroSD card slot (card not included) allows for mass storage and data protection
- Weight : 10,75 Kg
- Dimensions : 1030 x 378,3 x 132 mm
- Euroguitar Reference : 75825